Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Potty Training A Boy Ain't So Bad Afterall!!

Caleb Michael is really into potty training these days. I say bring it on! I have adopted an effective method of potty training I thought I'd share. This only works on second, third, fourth children...All I do for my recipe for success is inform all of my kids that anyone whom sits with the potty trainer and encourages them to stay put until the job is done will be rewarded the same treat that the pooper gets (ususally a chocolate chip or an m&m...yes, my kids are easily bribed:) This has worked beautifully with Mailee and Maddie and as you can see from the picture below, my plan seems to be working once again!



side note: This is the book about Nosey the elephant that used to live at the Fresno Zoo when I was a little girl...Maddie loves this book. Sometimes I will come in cause she is crying and when I ask what is wrong she says she misses Nosey (nosey died, years ago and it talks about it in the book)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to see her sucking him