Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brownies Banman style!

There was no chocolate in our house this afternoon and I was feeling a little frantic like I needed to sink my teeth into something delicious fast or I might become dangerous...enter: Grandma Crick's "best brownie's" recipie and some icing left over from my Friday cake order...

We had the cousins over for the evening. Here's Jenaya decorating her brownie.

My 2 big girls take these kinds of things very seriously. They want to get it just right.

Madison, on the other hand, goes for quantity, not quality!
After it was all said and done, Mikayla asked for more icing. I said "no" I overheard Mikayla say to Mailee "we should have just piled the icing on like Maddie did" !
Mailee's favorite pose.


Lovely work, Jenaya!



Cute, Mikayla!

(Notice the dress-up? Everytime they emerged from the basement, someone was sporting some form of dress-up. At one point, they all came up with their arms wrapped in blakent "casts" and ate their entire dinners with one hand! Actually, now that I think about it, they were also changing clothes in their bedroom quite frequently...oh, to have the imagination of a kid again!)