Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Fun Times Keep Coming!

Last weekend we had a fun day at a friend's party. The kids love swimming so much! I am sorry my posts are not very meaty but I am a bit maxed with Fig & Ruby at the moment, my brain can't fit anything else!! The Fig & Ruby blog should be brimming with new cool stuff in the next few weeks if you are interested.

Mikayla and a friend from dance who will also be going to her school this year and they are in the same class.

My brave boy jumping off the rock.


Maddie is surfing! You have to click on this photo to make it bigger so you can really see her face, it is so cute, she is so surprised by what she is doing!!


Mailee has become a great little fishey this year. She is very cautious but she is gaining confidence.

1 comment:

Grandpa Russ said...

Ah. . . The care-free days of summer - you capture that so well with the photos of your children.

Love,
Dad