Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Erin!

Once again I am a few days late on my birthday wishes, Erin's 30th birthday was October 2!

Anyways, Erin has been an awesome friend since 7th grade. We sang in her Mom's wedding together(no, I can't sing), we've walked through the streets of Fresno at 3am during a sleepover when our parents thought we were sleeping(making a parental mental note about sleepovers for my kids in the future..), we've thrown bridal showers and baby showers for each other and now our kids play together when I come to town.

I have had the privilege of being encouraged and blessed by Erin's faith, honesty and creativity. I love you Erin! Happy 30th!



At the Cheesecake Factory for our 30th birthday party in the spring holding cute party favors from Court!

The next generation of special friends...Maddie and Kirra

We go to the Cheesecake factory a lot, hey? Mmmm...those taquitos!!!

No comments: