Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Daddy Daycare

Caitlyn has lots of loving arms to hold her all the time. A 5th baby has such a different experience than a 1st baby! When Mikayla was a newborn, we doted on her every move! When Mikayla was a newborn, she was super fussy and Mike would hold her for hours and hours every day. Each night as soon as he got home, I would hand him the baby and that would be where she would stay. Caitlyn has sisters who monopolize her most of the time BUT when the girls are in bed, Caitlyn is so happy to be with her Dad! (granted it's not for hours and hours like it was for Mikayla but she's not counting, only I am :)



Can you guess what their favorite activity to do together is?

Watching "the game"...



Watching "the game"...



more watching...



still watching...



Fell asleep watching!



When the game is over, Mike likes to do this to her ears.




Best "Daddy hold" out there. It works every time!

So comfy with my Daddy.

3 comments:

Grandpa Russ said...

Oh boy, does your commentary bring back memories. I wonder how many miles your mom & I racked up in the rocker with you on our shoulder?? You loved the rocking chair, especially, IIRC, when you were teething. You'd just snuggle down and fall asleep.

Eric, OTOH, wasn't as happy being rocked, it often made him more restless.

Love the "Daddy Hold" Mike's perfected, dangling arms, legs and all!

Jen Johnson said...

That is awesome, Tanner loved to watch Nascar with Jay and actually still does it is really funny. You asked me about the driving and I really love to drive so usually Jay lets me drive one way and he does another, but this time of year, he is so exhausted that I feel safer driving because he can fall asleep anywhere.

Eric & Sarah said...

so true about that "daddy hold" Jakob loves to see the wold that way!

Jakob and I like to watch the BBC's Top Gear together when Sarah's sleeping