Monday, April 5, 2010

Park Day

We spent a day at the park with Grandma Bev.  The weather was gorgeous and the kids played for over 2 hours.  Oh- and I got some photos:)

Happy baby!

"No more pictures please!"

 My little guy loves to be outside.


 He also loved to be outside in bare feet.
Ew. 
So dirty!

Piggy Backs in the sunshine!

Taking a moment to play with sissy's hair.
 

A good one of all five! 
 
 And one with Grandma too!
 
 Mads helps baby through the tunnel.

 
 
 Bear in the tunnel all by herself!  What a big girl!


Thanks for visiting.  I am slowly getting through all the trip photos:)

2 comments:

Bev said...

What a beautiful day that was!! Great memories of 6 of my favorite people!!

Christa Wiens said...

I can't believe how much bigger Cait is than your last visit. And your mom looks great!