Sunday, June 6, 2010

Last Week...a birthday.

Last week was my birthday.  It has come and gone but I had to post a few photos and just share what a fun night my sisters threw in my honor!  They made an amazing meal, ridiculous deserts and a cute theme.  They even included the kids. 

The kids all had cards with birds to go with the bird theme.  The cards had fun bird facts and also sweet little messages from the kids.

 Each kid took a turn reading their card.  I love this photo of Mailee and Caleb.  These two do not always get along so well but on this particular day, they were buddies:)


Chocolate cake with lots of layers of fudgy goodness...

 Home made oat fudge bars in a nest!

 As if two deserts was not enough, here is the third, isn't it beautiful?  Cheesecake.  YUM!

I felt loved and I enjoyed all of the little details that went into my cute party.

Thanks Girls!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Wow! Looks like you had a yummy birthday!