Friday, September 24, 2010

Showing Off

The girls and I went to Value Village last weekend and found these ballroom dancing heels in Mailee's size...for 2.99!  She was so thrilled and has been obsessed with her "high heels" ever since!  (She is not allowed to actually wear them anywhere...they are just for fun, for dress-up) She asked me to take some photos so she could email a picture to her Aunty Shelley.


Here is the photo we were taking.  Then we got interrupted...


Cait toddled over, bent down next to Mailee's heels and smiled with her little head tilt right at me!


 Because Mailee and I were laughing at how cute she was, she got really bold and started showing off...


 She smiled pretty for the camera for a few minutes...


 She also showed us how she can scribble, I mean color with a pencil.  What a cutie!!

No comments: