Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mikayla's Book Nook

Mikayla is my little bookworm.  She loves to read.  She amazes me with how quickly she flies through substantial books.   Mikayla has started a BLOG to document and review the books that she has read.  She thought it would be helpful for other kids as well. 

I helped her get the blog up and we discussed having a template to follow for each book but other than that, everything you see on the blog is her own words, her own work.  She even figured out how to take the images of the book covers from Amazon.com and put them in her blog!  



This is where you can find Mikayla for a good 2-6 hours of each day around here.  


I know that my girl is enjoying creating her reviews on all the books she is reading but I am certain she would really enjoy some encouragement.  Help me keep her motivated, hop on over and leave her a little comment from time to time.  


If you have any 8-12 year olds in your life, or know any elementary school librarians or teachers, pass this blog along.  She'd love to have a little group of kids who love to read from all over the place connected in this way!


No comments: