Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011 in photos


Christmas Eve dinner.
Sweedish meatballs.


Great company!


Christmas Eve church service.


Some of the church goers.


A very full mantel!
My brother and his wife and son, my parents and the 8 of us =13 stockings!


Putting together the hockey net.


Wrapping gifts while watching Sound Of Music.


Everything is ready.


Excited cowboy.


All my kidlers with their stockings.


Baby's first Christmas!


Appropriate bib.


Stripey Hanna Anderson Jammies!


Sisters!


Hugs for Grandpa.


Gifts were exchanged.


Surprise!


Big surprise.
Shocked girl!


Joint cousin gift.


Reading a new book.


Snuggles.


Bonding time.


Sword fights.


More Sword fights!!


Cousin picture with Santa (Grandpa Don)!


Lots of cuteness!!
More swords.

2 comments:

Grandpa Russ said...

Great update, and so quickly done, too!

Thanks for posting, I had a wonderful time.

Love,

Dad

:)

Bev said...

What a day! I loved every minute of the sweet fun!